Remember my “Get a Clue with Nancy Drew” coasters? When I bought the charm pack, I also bought a yard each of two different Nancy Drew fabrics to make lined tote bags for a couple of cutie-patootie girls in my family . . . and fill with their first sets of Nancy Drew books!
I used a tutorial from Quick Stuff to Sew (Volume IV), a publication of Craftstylish.com, for the totes (like this one, minus the stripes). I hope there will soon be two new Nancy Drew fans in the world! ♥
- Book 1: The Secret of the Old Clock
- Book 2: The Hidden Staircase
- Book 3: The Bungalow Mystery
- Book 4: The Mystery at Lilac Inn
- Book 5: The Secret of Shadow Ranch
- Book 6: The Secret of Red Gate Farm