Remember the fun felt citrus coasters I made last summer? While on my recent craft room spring-cleaning frenzy, I was surprised to find a whole set already made, just waiting for their little citrus fabric drawstring bag to live in! Don’t you just LOVE it when that happens??? I whipped up the bag in nothing flat, and now I have a another set ready for a summery hostess gift. Here are the instructions again:
- Cut out three sizes of circles. The smallest and largest are from colored felt, and the middle is white. (I used the bottom of a yogurt carton, a peanut butter lid, and a random lid from my container drawer for templates.)
- Handstitch the small circle onto the white circle using matching embroidery floss.
- With white embroidery floss, stitch three criss-crossing lines across the colored circle.
- Glue the now-attached pieces to the larger circle to cover up the stitches, and trim all the way around with pinking shears.
- For a gift, make four of each and tie them together with a pretty orange, yellow, or green ribbon. Or, if you’re lucky enough to find some fabulous fruity fabric, you can make a simple drawstring bag to gift them in. ♥