Welcome to the “THANKFUL” edition of Collectively Creative! Today I have a giveaway for all of our blogging friends . . . one of my children’s stories from Pockets magazine for you to read, share, and/or use to introduce a creative writing activity about holidays. Simply click the first link for a printable word document or the second link for a printable pdf.
Mrs. Hetherington’s Thanksgiving Pageant (word document)
Mrs. Hetherington’s Thanksgiving Pageant (pdf)
I hope some special kids in your life will enjoy meeting Mrs. Hetherington and her Portland Elementary School Drama Club this holiday season! But first, please pour a cup of tea and take a few minutes to savor the rest of this month’s Collectively Creative posts. Each one has something special to enrich our lives. Happy Thanksgiving! ♥
P.S. If you’re a parent, grandparent, children’s book reviewer, librarian, or teacher, please check out the new kids’ Thanksgiving book called Sarah Gives Thanks by one of our fellow WordPressers, Mike Allegra at heylookawriterfellow. I bought a copy, and it’s a keeper!
- Our Family’s Thankful Journal (Cobwebs, Cupcakes & Crayons)
- Creating a Thankfulness Photo Album (Organizing Living Essentials)
- T.H.A.N.K.F.U.L. for my Kiddos! (Neaten Your Nest)
- DIY ‘Thankful’ Dry-Erase Board (Inspire & Indulge)
- What I’m Thankful for: Grandparents and Cinnamon Rolls (The Thing About Joan)
- Healthy Chicken Sausage and Apple Stuffing (My Healthy ‘Ohana)
- Roasted Squash And Garlic Apple Potage (Cul De Sac)
- Vegan Creamed Corn Cornbread (The Pancake Princess)
- Holiday Entertaining: Gifts For Your Guests (Green Door Hospitality)
- Thanksgiving Requests (Ponytail Kind of Day)
- Rustic DIY Thank You Cards (NorthStory)