I’m taking a month off from blogging to finish a big writing assignment and go on a little trip. (Will I have the willpower not to click on my WordPress reader with my morning coffee??? We’ll see . . .) But first, I want to share my latest “What Can You Make With A . . . “ project. I got this dress from my friend Liz who bought it at a rummage sale for ONE DOLLAR! (Click here to meet her.) The color and fabric were perfect for some shabby chic projects, like . . .
- a pillow with fabric rosettes,
- a lace hair bow with a fabric rosette,
- an evening bag with zipper flower a-la-mode,
- a half apron (with a bit of toile from my stash),
- and a lace-decoupaged flower pot.
Here are the creative bloggers and authors who inspired me. See you in August! ♥
Apron: Page 51 of One-Yard Wonders by Rebecca Yaker and Patricia Hoskins (“Granny’s Clothespin Apron” designed by Elorie Bechtel)
Lace-Decoupaged Pot: Urban Comfort