When I ran across a paper towel holder I no longer use, I immediately thought of the rolls of ribbon I recently bought at Michaels (three for a dollar!) to make some more fabric memo boards. They’re a perfect fit! Here are a few other craft and sewing room ideas:
- For pretty tape dispensers, click here.
- For a pattern weight jar, storage bin labels, and needle book, click here.
- For no-tangle bobbins, click here.
- For easy-access thread storage, click here.
- For neat and pretty embroidery floss storage, click here.
- For a pretty ironing board, click here.
- For a way to store and display your fabric flowers, click here and here.
- For a portable way to store your colored pencils (or knitting needles or crochet hooks), click here and here. Happy weekend! ♥
UPDATE: Emily at Two Purple Couches just sent me a tip that this and lots of other great storage tips are included in the September HGTV magazine! I did a little sleuthing and found a link here. Enjoy!