Several months ago I purchased some blank note cards at Michaels hoping to come up with a way to use them someday. While brainstorming ideas, these crayon-colored cards + crayola fabric + quotes about color all collided in my mind at the same time, and I think I actually saw a light bulb go on. 🙂
Here are the steps:
(1) Type up the quotes and print on a piece of cardstock. Cut the quotes apart with pinking shears.
(2) Cut out fabric rectangles the same size as the cards.
(3) Following the directions on a package of iron-on bonding adhesive, attach the fabric rectangles to the front of the cards.
(4) Use a smaller piece of bonding adhesive to attach the quote to the top of the fabric.
(5) Wrap and give to someone you love! ♥
I can imagine all sorts of other themes . . . horse fabric with horse quotes, kitchen fabric with cooking quotes, alphabet fabric with quotes about names . . . the options are limited only by your fabric finds and imagination.